B.TECH. (ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING)
Electronics Engineering drives our world of new technologies. Devices designed by Electronic Engineers feature in all aspects of modern life, including computers, mobile phones, robotics, the internet, digital television, satellites, aerospace, medical scanners, security systems and sustainable energy. The Department fully recognizes the vital nature of this kind of supervised study to prepare students for the world of work. The vision of the department is to meet global standards of excellence in academic activities related to Electronics & Communication Engineering through innovative and effective teaching practices, industry tie-ups & to produce creative solutions to societal needs. It inculcates a spirit of scientific temper, analytical thinking and trains the students in contemporary technologies.
- To provide students with a strong foundation in the core areas of Electronics, Communication and IT.
- To impart sound technical competency to students and subsequently enhance their employability quotient in core domains.
- To provide exposure on emerging cutting edge technologies, adequate training opportunities to work as teams on multidisciplinary projects with effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
- Dissemination of knowledge and information by organizing seminar/workshops/short term courses in planned manner.
- To cultivate entrepreneurial spirit in students.
Scope of Employment:
- Consumer electronics manufacturing organization
- Telecommunication & IT industries
- Health care equipment manufacturing
- Mobile communication
- Internet technologies
- Power Electronics and other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical .
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Defense Industry
- Space and research organizations
- Manufacturing-PCB, IC etc.
- Electronic industries-Design and fabrication of devices, embedded systems etc.
- Instrumentation in Automobile Industry
- In Government and private Companies
- IT Companies
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ The ECE students who have zeal to work for the satellite projects or assist in development of Indian defense technology, may join ISRO/DRDO like companies.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ The students who want to get employed in the public sector and contribute to India, may take GATE exam and try for PSU jobs and those who want to be part of the IoT revolution or next big electronic revolution, may Join MNCs like Texas, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Cisco, Samsung.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ The students having interest in Artificial Intelligence or virtual reality revolution, may join for higher studies. Thus, they would be at a better place to nourish their interests.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ The students who just want to be in-line with every other engineer around, may join any software/core job.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Experienced and well qualified faculty
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Excellent Infrastructure with WiFi enabled campus.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Innovative teaching learning practices.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Employment enhancement programs for best placements.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Access to resources beyond working hours.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Value added courses on recent trends in Communication and engineering.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ NPTEL/MOOC courses for both faculty and students
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Practical Exposure
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Skill enhancement modules in each semester
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Industry connect programs
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Pedagogical teaching learning Environment
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Focus on Innovation
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ Best Results in the University with top merit positions